Sunday, August 2, 2009

Card Candy swap


This was the first organized swap I signed up for. I was so sure these two sets would make it to the new catty that I went ahead and did them before July 1. Well guess what-- they are now dormant. When I asked Stamperbybirth the hostess if I should re-do she said no "Dormant sets are great hostess gifts and they spark interest in the dormant list".
Stamps:Man's Best Friend (Dormant)
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Kraft
Accessories: Scalloped oval, regular oval, scalloped circle, assorted circles, scalloped square, and heart and heart punches.

Stamp:Ocean Commotion (Dormant)
Ink: Old Olive, Ballet Blue
Paper: Very vanilla, Ballet Blue, Always  Artichoke, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Assorted punches





No comments: