Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jen and Robert's Saturday


Robert (my biker hubby ready to head out) leaving in 90+ degree heat for his ride. He is riding in TX later this month in the Hotter than He## 100. Above are 2 pics from the race last year. 100 miles in Florida or Texas heat is over the edge! He will be out today for about 70 + miles and be ready to do it again tomorrow on his return. I am in the craft room enjoying the A/C and trying to organize my Open House Event. Today I want to decide the date, mock up the 2 make and take samples and start trying to get some things from the mini and convention made so when my order arrives this week I can use those new stamps and supplies to finish the projects. I really liked the luminaries and the way the fireplace was done at the home office with Designer Series paper. I going to give that a go. I am also trying to make some gift items for National HUC day. That is Health Unit Coordinator. We are doing some gift bags and have some real cute items. I'll post the gift sets later. I have a lot of items IP (in progress).

No comments: