Sunday, August 8, 2010

Open House Make and Take



Open House Preparation
I am trying to prepare for an Open House and thinking of 2 Make and takes for the attendees.
Here is my first mock up. I saw this card on a blog "It's all about Stamping" and decided to put it in a matchbook type holder instead of an envelope-- I am still debating that. I used the stamp set Just Believe that we got at Stampin' Up convention. It looks like this set is going to become a best seller as it can be used for so many things. I know that's retired ribbon (give me BREAK).

I want to do one Christmas card and I saw the cutest one yesterday on Angie Tieman's blog so I want to do it and change it up a bit. It uses the Jolly Old St. Nick. I'm waiting for my mini order to come this week. I hope to do a Halloween picture frame like in the mini catalog with the decor elements, use some fabric on a card, composition book and clipboard, make some Christmas ornaments to put on the tree and wrap a few items gift boxes, food type items with fabric for display.

I made some neat inserts for a 1" simply adorned for a special person. Hold on to your seats- they were not stamped images- I used SU paper and supplies but for my daughter whose interests are wide and much more fun filled than mine I tried to get out of the box and do her favorite things. I will post these as soon as she gets the gift just in case she drops over here to view the blog.

No comments: