Thursday, July 29, 2010

Convention 2010 Blogger Gretchen Barron


Now this is 3 days in a row. Can I get a hand!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is Gretchen Barron for those of you who don't recognize this blogging queen. I was sitting in session on Thurs am and I had an empty seat beside me when a SU worker tapped me on the shoulder and asked if the seat beside me was taken. Of course I said no and tried to move my 4 swap bags and all that stuff I think I have to carry around so I could make it safe for someone to even enter the aisle. Enter this lady and she sits down. Now I kinda look over- I think wow she looks familiar. I sit there thinking to myself- I know I know her. I finally lean over and say is your name Rachel? to which she replies NO! Then it comes to me. You're Gretchen Barron...I follow your blog. As soon as I get it out everyone around has heard it and they are just oohing and aahing too. Gretchen was very modest. Her punch directions/tutorial when those new punches came out really saved the day. I think SU got the tutorial from her :) Gretchen was kind enough to swap cards with me and we had and opportunity to visit again later at convention. It still amazes me that all these amazing ladies I will feature over the next days ( in the order I took their pics) have no idea how we blog followers just think they are great. They are all so modest and sometimes embarrassed by our attention.
You go Gretchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great work everyday.

No comments: