Friday, July 30, 2010

Convention 2010 More Bloggers and New Friends





WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Recognize any of these famous Bloggers???
Let's start with our hostess for this great evening- Linda Hansen. I have followed her blog since the DAY!!! you know when. I was lucky enough to get in this wonderful " An Evening To Remember" and that it was! Doesn't Linda look awesome. We had an awesome dinner, surprise guest, entertainment and swap here, I was in group 1 of 3. I got 50 truly amazing cards. Next is Becky Roberts- Becky is a nurse also but got to make SU her FT job when her family came along unlike me who continues to toil away and just play on the side with SU. I love her work. Her blog is amazing and you can just see her personality in her work. Darn she has that BFF that she talks about all the time and the BFF even won a trip to Alaska, so no way to sway her friendship.
On to Jan Tink- her blog is a hoot. I have never seen anyone use so many flashing icons, smiley things or go on so many rants about herself all in such good humor. She is a jewel. If you have never read her blog-go there now. Her artwork is awesome also-and she doesn't mind telling you either.
Next Diana Gibbs-#40 demonstrator of the Year! I don't really remember how I started following her blog. I may have seen where someone else followed it and checked it out or it could have been when she won the Artisan Award last year and I went and looked the winners up and added them to my Google reader. Whatever took me there it was well worth it. Diana also created the make and takes we did at this event.
Last but not least are my new friends Ann Marie and JoAnn. Both of these ladies signed up for my Masculine swap that I hosted on Saturday and offered to help me at the beginning of the swap so it was really organized. What a great job they did. I have seen Ann Marie's blog since we have been home and it to is very impressive. I just met them on this evening and both are wonderful friends now and I am sure we will share lots of ideas over the next year and meet up again next year ready to do it all over again.
What a great group of women!

No comments: