Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Convention 2010 Lynn Pratt



Well onto day 2 for the new blog commitment. On Tuesday Jackie from Orlando and 2 ladies I have paled around with at convention for the last 2-3 years from Maryland-Gwen and Sandy decided to eat lunch at the hotel after a morning of LNS events. I was sitting there and noticed a display on the floor by a table just over from us. Well I knew immediately who that was because I follow that blog--- I went over and met Lynn Pratt. She is just an awesome designer and so nice. (www.stampndesign.blogspot.com) Her mother was with her and of course we just were delighted to meet Lynn and probably acted crazy but her mom was so proud. She told us Lynn's grandma had asked all about convention and didn't quite understand what they were coming to. She had asked if Lynn was going to get a round of applause. I took care of that-- I got my friends to all give Lynn a huge round of applause, plus we all did the wave. Her mom was just toooooooo proud. It turned out her mom was in a masculine swap I hosted later in the week. Lynn swapped me for her last blue shoe. Maybe next year the Potato heads will still be popular and I will get one of those or I will figure out how to make them. I just noticed something else- I think I got the wedding card in the WOW swap I did. Off to check that now.

No comments: